Prosthetic dentistry is multifaceted and demanding. We support our members in meeting the growing requirements (e.g. technologies, materials science, process engineering). We offer a platform for collegial exchange.
- EADT e.V. is committed to dialogue at a scientifically sound level. We provide evidence-based expertise on various platforms and media.
- EADT e.V. stands for a close network of dentistry, dental technology, science and dental technology. We live a lively and constructive exchange.
- EADT e.V. is committed to the self-confident dental technician craft and promotes appreciation for the profession of “dental technology”. We are in contact with dental and dental specialist societies, specialist media and the general public.
- At consensus conferences, we define working concepts for dentists and dental technicians. Together with specialists from the university, practice and the laboratory, validated work processes are defined and a consensus is sought on relevant questions. The aim is to develop evidence-based working principles: based on current research results and procedural skills.
- In the context of consensus conferences, the scientific gaps are worked out and new practice-oriented research and development questions are defined.
- We live the collegial exchange and are available to answer questions on technical issues.
- The supporting members of the EADT e.V. from the dental industry are an important partner for us. We consider it necessary that dental technology and dentistry participate in the development of dental technologies.
- Free of charge for EADT members: As a member of EADT e.V., you will receive the books from the Materials Science Compendium “Modern dental materials in everyday work life” free of charge for your personal training.